2nd Shift CNC Machine Operator
St. Louis, MO
To edit and perform simple set ups and operate various pieces of metal working equipment to produce precision machined components as instructed by Supervisor or Lead.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Operate machinery at or above company standards for both time and quality, as instructed.
• Complete departmental assignments using hand, manual, and automatic machinery, as well as fixturing and precision measuring equipment with supervision, as instructed.
• Complete any necessary documentation per company policy or verbal instruction.
• Keep machinery and work area in a clean, safe, maintained, and organized fashion.
• Assist in other areas in order to meet the production needs of Essex and its customers
• Comply with all PPE and machine guarding as necessary with each job.
Less than three months to 1 year of shop experience or one to three years of applied training; or equivalent of the two.
This is a Direct Hire position
Pre-Employment drug screen and background check required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour