2nd Shift Heavy/Precision/Electronic Inspector
St. Louis, MO
Summary of Job:
Under supervision of the Quality Assistant Supervisor or Quality Assurance Supervisor and QE, this position involves understanding, interpreting, and verifying symbols, tolerances and complex specifications on blueprint and test procedures using various tools, gages and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Complete First Article Inspection in accordance with AS9102 and all other aerospace standards
• Proficient with GD&T
• Perform inspection work (under FAA guidelines and any other regulatory requirements) as required.
• Test the part per Acceptance Test Procedure (ATP)
• Follow procedures for rigid electrical and functional testing of vendor and fabricated parts
• Ability to verify correct specifications, certifications and packing requirements have been met
• Document calibration records.
• Document and label shelf life chemicals and remove chemicals when required.
• Perform First Piece Inspection.
• Record discrepancies and separate good from defective parts, enter inspection results in database.
• Assume responsibility that received and completed product has met all requirements
• Ability to implement Statistical Process Control
High school and 1-3 years of experience working on the job; or equivalent of the two
This is a Direct Hire position
Pre-Employment drug screen and background check required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour