Tool & Die Technician
St. Louis, MO
Complete production work scheduled by supervisor and work on tooling or other related jobs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Set-up a non-automatic mill and run parts to blueprint specifications, meet tolerances and measure parts.
• Set-up a non-automatic lathe and run parts to blueprint specifications, meet tolerances and measure parts.
• Make tooling from manufacturing and engineering specifications.
• Cut, deburr, and bend tubing.
• Use a flaring machine.
• Use various rivet squeezes.
• Use a lay out wheel.
• Use to tools for mechanical operations-sanders, grinders, etc.
• Assist in other areas, or tasks, to meet production needs.
Some vocational/technical training and 3-5 years of experience in related jobs or equivalent of the two.
This is a Direct Hire position
Pre-Employment drug screen and background check required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour